Monday 28 January 2013


Last Thursday I went to do a presentation at Peterborough Regional College. They'd contacted me before Christmas and asked if I could come over and do a presentation in the new year. I said yes, and by January that presentation had turned into 3 workshops (yes I know). This really didn't affect things much as I'd have to travel anyway.

I decided to do something based round silhouette , like a workshop that Mitch did last year. And it actually went really well. The students found it interesting and it was a lot of fun talking to people about what they want to go on and do. We couldn't get the 3d software on the computers, so we couldn't do any 3d, but I did load up cryengine on a laptop and showed people how to place objects and run around.
So yeah, if nothing else I feel my presentation skills have improved. At first I was really nervous, but I soon got a lot better.

Since then I've been working on the Speedo project. Its only got until this Thursday to be finished. With this and that other project it's a bit of a rush at the minute. But I'll get some nice renders once it's done to post up here.

No comments:

Post a Comment